Liquid Filling Machines
High Speed Automatic Bottle Filling & Cap Sealing Machine
High Speed Automatic Bottle Filling & Cap Sealing Machine can be adapted to a wide variety of bottle shapes and liquids properties and can be used in various Industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Agrochemicals, Chemicals, Etc.
- This unit is fully automatic unit and can be coupled with a un-scrambler to feed the bottles to the in feed conveyor of this machine.
- This machine achieves the complete operation of filling the bottles automatically and accurately
- The complete filling sequence for different fill sizes is programmable for the speed with
the movement of a switch, achieves complete synchronization automatically.
- The fill range of this machine can be adjusted from 30 ml to 1000 ml with the change of syringes. Higher fill volumes can be achieved by taking multiple strokes of the syringes.
- The number of filling head can be either 4, 6 or 8 depending upon the output required from this unit. Usually we get an output of 80-160 bottles per minute. This also depends on the fill volume of the bottle & number of filling heads.
- The filling machine is further attached to a manual capping machine which is to be operated by an operator who would carry the bottle from the filling section, place the cap on the bottles neck and seal it with the help of the rotating head.
- This operation is also done automatically by connecting an online automatic bottle capping machine.
- The sealed bottles are then carried towards the inspection table by means of a slat conveyor, where the bottles are visually inspected by the operator for any particles in the filled liquid.
- This process is simultaneously carried out in a white & black background and thereafter the bottles are further transferred for next operation, i.e. labeling and packaging.
Rotary Bottle Washing Machine
- The washing machines are ideal for washing injection bottles, infusion bottles, ampoules, cartridges and syringes. It is designed to clean various types of glass bottles or plastic, metal containers either round or odd shaped, subjecting it to a series of distinct processing operations.
- On washing machines, containers are fed individually and considerately through several stations: flooding, washing (with or without ultrasonic support), blowing out and transfer to a downstream sterilizing tunnel.
- The bottles are loaded on rotating platform where bottles are getting cleaned in a series of operations. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in cups.
- The external cleaning of the bottles is done by spraying showers. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
- Washing Sequences and positioning of washing stations can be interchanged as required for liquid oral & injectable.
- Washing Machines are available with S.S. body, S.S stand and S.S. control panel as per the GMP requirement.
- A vary speed drive pulley is provided for different output between 64 to 100 bottles per minute.
- Simple change over to different container sizes.
- Rotary Bottle washing machines are used for Bottle washing for pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, chemical etc.
- Bottle washing machines are suitable for different type and shape of bottle such as glass, plastic and aluminum bottles.
ROPP Cap Sealing Machine
- ROPP CAP Sealing machine is ideal for continuous heavy duty operations.
- The machines are suitable to apply ROPP cap on round as well as flat, rectangular shaped bottles.
- The capping machines are ideal for application in pharmaceutical, liquor, food, agrochemical, edible oil, lube oil and other packaging applications.
- Cap Sealing machines are equipped with hopper feeder for standard height of caps to feed the cap on to the bottle neck for online capping.
- This machine is fully automatic and is complete with Rotary Cap Feeding Hopper and built-in Slat Conveyor.
- The bottles are fed in a vertical position. As soon as the bottle strikes the end-chute, a cap from the shoe of the automatic cap feeder is placed on the bottle and passed to the sealing head for sealing.
- The sealing head seals the bottles and later conveys them to the slat conveyor for onward transfer to inspection machine.
- The guide rails and stainless steel slat conveyor can be adjusted to accommodate various shapes and diameter of bottles.
- A limit switch with actuator mechanism is provided for sensing bottle-topple.
- The machine is provided with variable speed mechanism for speed adjustment.