Tablet Press Section / Tablet Compression Machines
Single Rotary Tabletting Machine - GMP
- In Single Rotary Machine top half of the machine is with S.S. hood and acrylic covers and lower half of the machine complete with mat finished S.S. Covers. This reduces the noise level and to & fro flow of dust between compression zone and M/c room.
- A single sided rotary press consists of a die table producing single tablet per station for each revolution.
- No foundation require due to anti vibration mounting.
- Turret is made of highly ductile SG Iron casting.
- Large paint free compression zone with plenty of space for ease of cleaning & accessibility of components.
- Electronic total output counter is provided on the control panel.
- It is easy to operate and maintain the machine.
- Higher Turret speed gives higher output than standard machine.
- Friction plate on cam plate to minimize wear & tear of cam track, which also facilitates its easy replacement.
- Upper punch dust covers to avoid collection of dust on punch head.
Double Rotary Tabletting Machine - GMP
- Double Sided Tabletting Press Machine is used to produce round, double-sided engraved or irregular
tablets in a wide variety of shapes.
- Double sided rotary press consists of a rotating multi station die table producing two tablets per station for each revolution.
- Double Sided Tabletting Press combines in one machine the sophistication, which today’s Tabletting requirements demands together with highly functional mechanical design and components.
- Very rigid gun metal Feed Frame with sufficient height to avoid spill over of powder. Turret rotates on needle roller thrust bearing, which is immersed in oil for frictionless rotation.
Tablet Press Machines
- Tablet Press Machines can produce all types of round tablets, irregular tablets and tablets of engraved on double sides.
- Tablet Press Machine is mainly used in pharmaceutical and foodstuff industries and also applicable to chemical industries.
- Tablet Press Machine is used to press various granular materials into tablets in a highly effective & efficient method.
- Tablet Pres Machines equipped with advance features are suitable for producing bulk quantity of tablets in cost effective manner.
- The other features need to consider while design Tablet Press Machines are operator safety, easy to operate and clean, minimum change over time for tool and product.
Dies and Punches
- Dies and Punches are manufactured using various modern technologies such as CAD/ CAM,
Pantograph machine, Wire cutting machine, CNC Turning center, Automated Grinding and Polishing.
- Punches and dies used for continuous production, longer life of machine parts hence less spares consumption.
- The various types of Dies & Punches are round shape tooling, tablet with the hole -polo tooling, odd shape tooling, multi tip dies & punches etc.
De-Dusting & De-Burring Machine
- Tablet de-dusting / de-burring is performed as the Tablet pass over the vibrating multi level perforated plates.
- Vibration intensity can be adjusted as per requirement for Product to product.
- De-Dusting and De-Burring Machine can easily attach to the Tabletting machine’s outlet.
- De-Dusting and De-Burring Machine can easily wash or sterilized to prevent drug contamination.
- De-burring and De-dusting without damaging Tablets.
- De-Dusting and De-Burring Machine is used for de-dusting, de-burring and conveying tablets, capsules which offer a variety of customizable options for any production need.
- Dust Extraction unit is used to control the flying dust generated during high-speed compression of tablets.
- A discharge duct to atmosphere can easily be fitted while handling noxious dusts.
- Cleaned air is handled by the fan which discharges vertically and so prevents draughts. With the use of dust extraction flying dust is kept to minimum.
- Dust laden air enters the collector through an expansion chamber, where heavy dust particles are deposited by gravity. The finer dust passes upwards through a single large orifice and is finally collected by a multiple sleeve fabric filter, the top of which is attached to a highly effective snap action shaking mechanism. By shaking, dust is collected into a drawer for easy disposal.