Pharmaceutical Washing Machine
Multi - Jet Ampoule/ Vial Washing Machine
The dump loading procedure may be used, if the ampoules/vials are received in ready to dump boxes, which will have exactly into the same number of ampoules/vials and the pitch, as the loading tray. Alternatively, each ampoules/vial have to be arranged into the tray.
The loading trays are placed directly in to the machine & the handle bar is lowered for automatic centering of washing needles in to the ampoule /vial mouths. The top cover is also lowered & switch is operated for automatic sequential washing both from inside & outside of each individual ampoule /vial.
The machine will automatically stop after one complete cycle & for removal of trays, reverse procedure is to be observed. Depending on dump loading or individual loading & operator’s efficiency one can derive as high as 30 to 40 loadings of tray per hour.
- Very simple & robust construction for a long life and a continuous service.
- Positive & Pressurised jets through washing needles for high pressure cleaning at minimum usage of washing medias.
- Sound design concept of pressure tanks for reserves & continuous supply of washes medias.
- Both internal & external washing ensuring absolutely clean ampoules/vials after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine.
- On line Poly carbonate hosing with P.P. Replaceable filter cartridge, of 10 microns for water & 5 microns for air, for best possible washing. All contact parts of washing media & Compressed air are of S.S. 304 or HDPE or POLY Carbonate or P.P.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will automatically stop and re-start from the point, when cover is pushed down. .
Automatic Linear Bottle Washing Machine
- Very Compact, rigid & modular construction.
- All contact parts with D.M. Water and distilled water of S.S. 316 construction and argon arc welded.
- The unit built on S.S. Square pipe frame and totally encompassed with S.S. Covering in pleasing matt finished to avoid corrosion and ease of cleaning even from inside.
- The washing section is totally covered with acrylic cabinet.
- Absolutely simple machine, with only six change parts.
- All exposed parts are of S.S. 304 or hard chrome plated or brass for corrosion free long life.
- The six sets of nozzles enter into the vials mouth during the washing operation ensuring penetration of washing Medias to the core a perfect washing principle.
- Fixed top nozzles at each washing station ensure external washing of bottles at the same time of internal washing.
- The flow of washing Medias stop during the indexing of chain, saving straight 25% on utilities.
- The system of solenoid valves and optional tanks, pumps and filters is engineered for long trouble free life & tool proof operation.
||D.M. + Fresh Water
Automatic Bottle / Jars Air Jet & Vacuum Cleaning Machine
Vacuum Cleaning Machine is devised to ensure simple & modular operation, where each individual bottles / jar is positively washed with maximum washes. It is a perfect balanced of bottles / Jars Cleaning Machines with CGMP concept.
Containers are fed in upright position on a un-scrambler and further fed to feed worm, where they are automatically inverted. The synchronized star wheel feed the container one by one through a chamber which is under negative pressure. A series of nozzles blow air in the container at a high pressure. The dust is collected in dust collector box through exhaust fan. The container is further fed through the synchronized star wheel and worm. It is once again inverted and comes out duty cleaned in upright position for further operation.
- Very compact, right and modular construction.
- Maximum eight air washes.
- All contact parts are of SS 304 or hard-chrome plated or brass for a corrosion free long life.
- Over load clutch is provided to prevent jamming on machine.
- No external lubrication required.
- Pressure regulator with pressure switch optionally provided.
- Used in products like dry Syrup, Bulk packing, Tablets & Capsules etc.
Semi Automatic Pre-Filled Syringe Stoppering Machine
- Output: 7500 Syringe/hours.
- Filling Ht.: 775 – 825 mm adjustable
- Electrical Rating: 4.1 230V. 50 Hz 4.2 2 HP, 3 Phase, 440 V., 50 Hz
Over all dimensions
- 5.1 Length: 600 mm
- 5.2 Width: 600 mm
- 5.3 Height: 1200 mm
Scrambler & Un-Scrambler/ Turn Table
Scramblers & UN -Scramblers size ranging from 24" diameter to 48" diameter, with variable pitch pulley drives, to ensure uniform flow of containers to suit different machines and purpose on line.
The unit is built on M.S.Square pipe frame or optional S.S.Square pipe and totally encompassed with S.S.Coverings. The S.S.Cladded aluminium cast disc, soiled guide rails, helical gear housing provides a serials and noiseless performance for a long time.
The variable pitch pulley ensures total and finer synchronization for incoming and out-going containers.
Tray Support Bracket:
In the event containers are to be pushed on to the scrambler / UN- scrambler, or to be collected in trays, an optional tray support bracket can be provided.
The buyer should specify tray size to manufacture the suitable bracket.
Acrylic Cover (optional):
For absolute cleanliness and to avoid contamination or pick-up of moisture from room by containers, an acrylic cover can be provide to cover scrambler/UN-scrambler from all sides and top with partly sliding cover.
The cover will be squirt on anodized aluminum support bars.
- All exposed parts of SS or Aluminum to avoid any rusting.
- Helical gear ensures jerk free and noiseless performance.
- Square pipe frame imparts vibration free performance and allows absolute cleanliness and ease of cleaning even from inside of the unit.
- In the event of feeding tray option only.
- Motor H.P.: 0.75 to 1.50
- Power Characteristics: 415 Volts, 3 Phase [4 Wire System] 50 Cycles / Sec
- Adjustable Height: 740mm to 850mm