Liquid Filling Machines
Ampoule Filling Machine
- Ampoule filling machines are completely cover the product in the inert glass and do not have a rubber stopper or any other material in direct contact with the drug.
- Ampoule filling machines can be used to fill ampoules as well as vials and the speed varies according to the technology.
- Certain ampoule coding machines apply ring banding to the completed ampoule tips for accurate identification.
- Filling range of these machines is normally between 1ml to 20 ml.
- Most ampoule fillers are characterized with fast changeover time to accommodate a variety of ampoules in terms of shapes and size.
- High quality Ampoule filling machines require minimal maintenance and are very easy to clean.
- The installation of speed adjusting equipment and no ampoule no fill capability to ensure that unfilled ampoules are not packed.
- Check weight mechanism of the machine helps to maintain consistency in each batch.
- Sealing is done either by laser sealing system or conventional gas flame.
An ampoule or ampule is a small glass sealed vial which is used to contain or preserve a fluid. Pharmaceutical ampoules are most commonly used to contain pharmaceutical hypodermic solutions. They are hermetically sealed by melting the thin top with an open flame, and are designed with a
- scoring around the neck
- break ring around the neck
- a small cut on the neck
Ampoules are produced from tubing glass. Tubes are inserted in a carrousel and heat is applied. By applying the right amount of heat and using gravity the shape of the ampoule is achieved.
Liquid Filling Machine
- Liquid Filling Machines are specialized machines used to fill bottles, vials, ampoules and other containers with pre determined quantity of liquids.
- These machines adopt a volumetric piston filling mechanism for smooth liquid filling.
- These machines are easy to operate and fill precise quantity of liquid into containers.
- Filling equipment allow adjustment of different sized bottles without changing parts and also have 'No Bottle-no fill' mechanism.
- Most machines meet the GMP norms and are easy to clean and maintain.
- The output of these machines depends whether they are semi or fully automatic.
- Liquid Filling machines are generally used in Pharmaceutical and chemical industries
Types of Liquid Filling Machine
- Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine :
Volumetric Fillers: Volumetric Liquid Filling Machines are best suited for filling liquids with low to medium viscosity.
- Vacuum Liquid Filling Machine:
Vacuum Fillers: Vacuum Liquid Filling Machines are best suited for filling liquids that are foamy and caustic in nature.
Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
Automatic anti-pressure liquid filling machine adopting the ways of vacuum filling to fill all various of overflow products with high accuracy and versatility ensure filling without leakage, no foam and damaged bottle is no incorporated. Automatic speed variation adjustment makes operation more convenient and reliable.
Semi Automatic Volumetric Liquid Filling Machines
- Semi automatic volumetric liquid filling machines is two head, table top, fully GMP model used to fill variety of liquids.
- Semi automatic volumetric liquid filling machine can be used for different types of glass, Plastic, Metal containers.
- Semi automatic volumetric liquid filling machine works on volumetric principle and is fitted with two syringes on the sides.
- The motor and gear box are covered in a SS cabinet. The desired volume can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the eccentricity. Bottles are kept bellow the nozzles manually.
- Output bottles per minute depending on type of liquid and fill size with the help of three speed pulley arrangement.
Vial Filling Machine
- Vial filling machines are used to fill vials and bottles with liquids, viscous material and suspensions and powders.
- Vial Filling Machines are mainly used in Pharmaceutical, Ophthalmic, Biotech, Animal health and related industries.
- Automatic vial filling equipment fills injectable liquid into glass vials and these machines are made in compliance with GMP guidelines.
- Vial Filling Machine comprises of an intake section which loads the vials, which are then transferred through an intermittent transport section.
- These pharmaceutical equipments also have a liquid filling section which fills the vials with predetermined quantity of liquid or viscous material. Finally the filled and rubber stopper vials are released and discharged from the machine outlet.
- The high technology Vial Filling Machines allow for bottom-up filling of vials with additional features like 'no-vial-no fill' capability. This is to ensure that no vial goes to the next section without being filled.
- The sensors reject the vials not filled.
- Check weight feature enables to maintain consistency in the weight of vials.
- Certain filling equipments are so designed as to accommodate rapid size changes and can be used to fill vials with both liquids and powder.
- The output of Vial Filling Machine depends on the process parameters and the technology of the machine.
Contact for Liquid Pharmaceutical Machines