During the 60's and 70's the pharmaceutical industry mostly imported machines from Europe for their processing and packaging needs. But the mid 70's saw the country going through a severe shortage of foreign exchange and therefore the Indian government introduced very high import duties and restrictive import licensing policies. This forced all the pharmaceutical companies to encourage some Indian engineering enterprises to manufacture machines locally. This was perhaps the only route for the pharmaceutical industry to enhance production and cater to the growing demands of the domestic market.
The most significant aspect of the Indian pharmaceutical industry is that at the time of Independence the foreign manufacturers had stranglehold on the market but today the Indian manufacturers have turned the table with the market share close to 75%. In fact India is now the fifth largest producer of drugs and pharmaceutical after USA, Japan, Europe and China.
Pharma Machines and Equipments are thriving on efficient leadership, engineering excellence, cutting technology and professional approach.
Empowered with enhanced technology an array of high quality Pharmaceutical Machineries and Equipments from production to packaging are available in the market. The equipments available are of all sizes for manufacturing of Tablets, Capsules, Ointments, Cosmetics, Liquid for Pharmaceutical Industry.
The range includes:-
The pharma machinery used mainly for
- Rapid Mixer Granulator
- Double Cone Blender / Mechanical Shifter
- Spray Coating Machine
- Rotary Tablet Press
- Tablet Counting Machine
- Tablet Polishing Machine
- Automatic Tablet Printing Machine
- Strip Packing Machine
- Manual 300 Holes Capsule Filling Machine
- Automatic Capsule Printing Machine
- Automatic 300 Holes Capsule Loading Machine
- Capsule Inspection cum Polishing Machine
- Blister Packaging Machine
- Capsule Counting and Packing Machine
Ointment / Tube Filling Machine
- Automatic Cream / Paste / Ointment Manufacturing Plant
- Planetary Mixer
- Manual Tube filling / Manual Tube Crimping Machine
- Tube Filling and Sealing Machine
- Lami / Plastic Tube Filling and Sealing Machine
- High Speed Automatic Double Head / Triple Head Container Filling Machine
- Automatic Bottle / Container Capping Machine
- Manufacturing Vessels / Homogenizer / Stirrer
- High Speed Automatic Bottle Filling & Cap Sealing Machine
- Twin Head Volumetric Filling Machine
- Filter Press / Colloid Mill
- Rotary Bottle Washing Machine
- Automatic Labeling / Gumming / Stikering Machine
Laboratory & Quality Control Equipment & Tablet Section
- Leak Test Apparatus
- Six Stage Dissolution Rate Test Apparatus
- Microprocessor Based Tablet Disintegration Machine
- Microprocessor control Programmable counter
- Tablet Hardness Tester (Automatic)
- Tablet hardness tester (Automatic)
- Tablet Friability Tester
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Precision Melting Point cum – Boiling point apparatus
- Automatic Tablet Counting Machine
- Disintegration Tester
- Tablet Dissolution Tester
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Room Dehumidifier / Inspection Tables
The various types of Pharmaceutical Machineries are as follows:
- Tablet Section
- Tablet Press Section
- Tablet Filling Section
- Capsule Section
- Ointment Section
- Liquid Section
- Injection Section
- Tube filing
- Preparation Machinery
- Packing Machinery
- Liquid Filling Machinery
- Filling and Sealing Machine
- Drying Machinery
- Pharmaceutical Production Line
- Pharmaceutical Water Supply Equipment
- Syringe Assembling Machine
- Labeling Machine
- Laboratory & Quality Control Equipment
Pharmaceutical Machinery: Cartoning and Packaging
Pharmaceutical packaging is one of the fastest growing sectors. Worldwide demand for packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical sector is all time high, growing at the rate of 5.4 per cent. The sector is forecast to post the strongest gains of any market.
Overall, the world packaging machinery market will reach $31bn in 2008 and the greatest growth in this sector will be triggered by developing countries, according to a recent report. Improving economic fundamentals will bolster most packaging machinery consuming sectors in these regions, and as a result manufacturing output will increase, creating opportunities for packaging machinery suppliers.
Pharmaceutical Machinery: Standards
With the growth of pharmaceutical companies, machine manufacturer are also upgrading themselves to meet the challenges arising out of the requirements set by the pharmaceutical industries. Most of the leaders in the field are looking towards advanced market for their pharmaceutical Machinery. As these countries mandate proper validation of the products the importance of machineries which incorporate advanced technologies and standards are also increasing.
Pharmaceutical Machinery: Indian Market
The pharma machinery market in India is growing at a steady rate of 15 to 20 percent per annum, and the trend is likely to remain continue in future.
The state-of-the-art technologies of pharmaceutical machineries, constant research and development, and excellent after sales services has helped the Indian Market as the leading player.
Pharmaceutical Machinery: Global Market
Numerous pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities are coming up in various parts of the world and this trend is likely to continue for the next few years. Asia-Pacific is increasingly becoming an active hub for the pharma industry world over. The market can offer unimaginably cost-effective solutions to almost everything in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Pharmaceutical Machinery: Technology
The pharmaceutical industry is an extremely competitive sector.
From the receipt of raw materials to in-process quality control testing, companies are developing unique analytical tools that are intended for easy integration into the pharmaceutical production environment.
The need for better productivity is driving this movement of laboratory analytical tools into the processing arena. Pharmaceutical scientists across the board need instrumentation companies to develop smaller, faster, and more-precise tools.
Currently Pharma Machinery manufacturers are upgrading their machines to meet new international requirements in terms standards and technology.